The Final Reckoning - Sam Bourne

Hannah

This is my first proper post so very excited. Had to let you know how much I enjoyed The Final Reckoning. One of the most gripping thrillers I've read and made my tedious commute into work pass in a flash. :D I've read a couple of other books by Sam Bourne, but this is definitely my fav!

I was really surprised to find its so closely based on historical events as well. I love reading most thrillers, but that made it that bit more interesting. I've read quite a few books based on WW2, but not much about what happened after the war ended - I've been inspired to find out more :irked:.

This is definitely one to add to your TBR lists :D

This is my first proper post so very excited. Had to let you know how much I enjoyed The Final Reckoning. One of the most gripping thrillers I've read and made my tedious commute into work pass in a flash. :D I've read a couple of other books by Sam Bourne, but this is definitely my fav!

I was really surprised to find its so closely based on historical events as well. I love reading most thrillers, but that made it that bit more interesting. I've read quite a few books based on WW2, but not much about what happened after the war ended - I've been inspired to find out more :irked:.

This is definitely one to add to your TBR lists :D

Hey Hannah!

I have one of his books on my TBR pile. The righteous men?? Looks interesting, I will keep an eye out for this one.

I love Sam Bourne too! They're perfect holiday reads for me, and there was supposed to be a new one out this year, but I think publication has been pushed back, so it was the first holiday in four years I haven't had one of his books to read :smile2: (Never mind - with so many recommendations from this forum, it wasn't like I didn't have anything to read :D )

His books are just so easy to read, fast-paced thrillers with plenty of action. I've lent them to one of my colleagues, who rarely reads anything, and he's raced through them, so they must be good!

Oh, and I agree with you, Hannah, The Final Reckoning has been my favourite of his as well.