Cannot decide: please help the OCD sufferer!

As you may know, a few days ago I bought a copy of "Hell and Earth" by Elizabeth Bear from Forbidden Planet; since I've discovered it's part of a series of books that can be read as standalone novels, except of course "Ink and Steel" and "Hell and Earth", which are really a two-part novel called "The Stratford Man". Quite clearly, I need to buy "Ink and Steel" - but how to go about it?

Amazon has two versions: one for less than

I would definitely go for the copy to match the book you've got. If it's something you know you want to keep forever, if you go for the cheaper one, you'll regret it further down the line and will always be annoyed/upset/frustrated by it, and you may even end up buying the more expensive copy at a later date, so the cheaper option would end up costing more in the long run! (I know that's what I'd end up doing)

If you can bear the wait, then at least if you go for the Forbidden Planet book, it's not that much more expensive than the mass market paperback version, and 21 days isn't that long to wait ... it'll give you something to look forward to.