inspirational words (books) for relatives:)

simoncinka6

Sometimes is really hard to say to our family, friends and to all the people that we care for, what we are feeling for.

Last year I had my own sad event, when suddenly one of my nearest and dearest relatives went sick and I was abroad far away that time. I had no opportunity to give her last goodbye.

After then I found out we do have a lot of chances to say the others either from face to face or through the message: „I like you. You are very important for me. “... such a simple words.

Since that time I am trying to catch every chance I get to explain my feelings. I have found series of the books on the Amazon which drawn my attention. After reading one of them “To my grandmother from your angel granddaughter with love”- Love Letters from Aleq Sini, I felt so much better. There were the right words I wanted to hear and tell her. Maybe you will also have such a good feelings like I experienced.

I wish you all the best :icon_eek:

Edited by Michelle