Postcards by T. Faron

Postcards is by a relatively new author, T. Faron, that I discovered. This is an amazing story! I felt like I was right there with the characters and I laughed and cried with them. I had problems putting this book down. This is a wonderful, touching love story I wanted to share with other readers.;)

Welcome to the forum.. it's quite unusual to make your first post about a brand new book, so I was wondering if you were involved with it at all? If so, the promotional section may be more useful for you.

If you're not connected, we do ask that when starting a new thread about a book, that you provide some more details, and if possible, a few more of your thoughts. ;)

Sharing something about a book you love is what this section is about, but to be honest you didn't exactly share anything. As Michelle already explained, usually we ask posters to include a brief summary of the book, and some thoughts on what they liked or didn't like about it.Otherwise, anybody reading your post hasn't really got a clue what you're talking about, and is likely to be uninterested.