List of Nicholas Sparks books

• 8 months later...
I've only read the Notebook and, to be honest, I wasn't impressed. I would still try another of his though-I want to read A Walk To Remember :D

I started to read A Walk to Remember, but since i saw the film and liked it quite a bit, i didn't connect with the book as much.

• 3 weeks later...

I cried for hours after reading A Walk To Remember. The film version also makes me cry but the book was much, much worse. I was a wreck!

I actually prefer the film version of The Notebook to the book, but I also believe that the film is a little overrated :).

I enjoy Nicholas Sparks' novels, but they can get quite repetitive as they often deal with the same themes - romance, death etc.

I've just finished The Last Song which also made me cry, but the ending felt a little rushed. The Last Song also focusses heavily on religion, the characters are big on Christianity and (without giving too much of the plot away) the local church features heavily, which made me a little uncomfortable as I am not religious. But I enjoyed the story very much, I'll probably see the film version when it's released later this year, even if it does star *gulp* Miley Cyrus :roll:.

• 3 months later...

I read "A walk to remember" : It was a splendid story and I definitely fell in love with Landon Carter :D:( The film is a very good one too though it's rather different from the book ^^

I also read " Message in a bottle" which was a bit sad I think but it was a great book too. The film on the other side was very boring I think and was far from being as stunning as the book.

Then I read "Nights in Rodanthe" which was splendid too but I don't know why I forgot a little about that one. But well I remember that I felt a real pleasure reading it ^^

I also watched "Dear John" (the end wasn't the one I expected. Nevertheless it was a good one)... but I refuse to watch "The Last Song" because I hate Miley Cyrus so I'll content myself with the book :o

I thought I had read some Nicholas Sparks books, but didn't recognise any of those titles - I realise now I was thinking of Nicholas Evans :( But Sparks' books sound like I would enjoy them

:D