Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently having serious laptop issues and want to use the forums alot more but the battery on the laptop isnt charging so my time on the forums is limited untill i get a new laptop which will most likely be when my student loan comes through.

Didn't know where to let people i chat to on here know so :friends0:

I want to use the forums alot at the moment too :lol:

I'm the Sister of Anne Boleyn and currently King Henry VIII's mistress/play-thing. I've recently been out of favour with the King as he has been spending time with his wife in hope of conceiving an heir to the throne but a recent turn in events is making it look likely that I will become his favourite once more.

I'm a beta male in a werewolf pack, who has just discovered the human girl I'm totally in love with is slowly dying and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. She's also just married my mortal enemy.

I'm a 13 year old girl sleuth on a treasure hunt. :smile2:

Wow, I didn't know PG Wodehouse wrote that kinda books! Was the treasure a man with two left feet? If so, I think he totally spoiled the ending for the readers by a very poor choice of book title! :D

I am a happy, proud African woman who's started her own detective agency ;)

Wow, I didn't know PG Wodehouse wrote that kinda books! Was the treasure a man with two left feet? If so, I think he totally spoiled the ending for the readers by a very poor choice of book title! ;)

:smile2: You caught me out. I haven't updated my 'currently reading'. The book is one in the Trixie Belden series. I started the PG Wodehouse but have misplaced it (temporarily, I hope!) so I'm leaving it there for a while.

:( I've said it before and I'll say it again: you crack me up, Frankie. :D

My name is Dolores Claiborne, about to turn 66 and the police thinks I killed the woman who's housekeeper I was. Years ago I did kill my husband, but I'm telling the police that I didn't kill this woman now. We are in the police station Little Tall Island.

Now I have to go back to the tv, no, not Dolores, but me, sadya. :D

I guess those who are sci-fi aficionados can recall a certain book series from the 1970s set in a barren desert world. :D

Anyway, to answer the question right now I'm 15 year-old Sophie from The Cavalier of the Rose chapter in Anthony Burgess' collection The Devil's Mode.

:D

yay!! I'm new!

ow, as you guys can see, i'm now 21 and living in jakarta, indonesia.

i really love Michael Crichton, but currently, I'm under obsession of Dexter Morgan ;)

ow, and please excuse my english, still progressing on this. becuz sometimes i make mistake on grammar.

I am a press officer from the Home Office who is having an affair with a female journalist. Her husband found out about the affair 2 years ago and they went on holiday to Nigeria to try and patch things up, where they saved the life of a young girl who was going to be killed as a witness to the destruction of her village and murder of her family (it/they were in the way of an oil field). That young girl has now fled Nigeria to England and is living with the woman as an illegal immigrant. She is blackmailing me (the Press Officer) into not telling the Home Office in exchange for not tellling his (my) wife.

Welcome Levine :D If you want to introduce yourself with yet further details, we'd be happy to read about you in the Introduction-section :smile2: I'm liking the fact that you're enjoying Dexter books ;) They're great!

I'm a mamma's boy who works in a motel. It's not a very safe one, women seem to die here :(

Edited by frankie
typos

Welcome Levine :D If you want to introduce yourself with yet further details, we'd be happy to read about you in the Introduction-section :smile2: I'm liking the fact that you're enjoying Dexter books ;) They're great!

I'm a mamma's boy who works in a motel. It's not a very safe one, women seem to die here :(

sorry, didn't read the first post carefully... and i can't edit my own post untill i reached 10 post, so answering to the topic:

a bloodspatter analyst with stabbed sister on ICU.

sorry, didn't read the first post carefully... and i can't edit my own post untill i reached 10 post, so answering to the topic:

a bloodspatter analyst with stabbed sister on ICU.

Oh yeah, the title of the topic might be confusing :D

I'm a young boy who has been invited to stay at Mr Hood's Holiday House, where the food is plentiful and delicious and I can do whatever I want. There are some things that seem a little strange though, such as the seasons that pass by in a matter of hours.

I'm a young, pasty-faced city boy in 1920 who has been sent to experience country life on a farm by my concerned parents. It seems to be agreeing with me.

An owner of a hat shop in Dublin facing possible closure because of a new shopping development and the rest of the shop owners in the street are up for putting up a fight to save all their businesses.