Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a guy not originally from this story digging a hole for a bossy silvertongue so that he'll help my friend. There appears to be a body, hanging above me, and I'm afraid the rope will snap and I'll get crushed in this hole. *gulp*

I'm a female police officer with the California Bureau of Investigation, hunting a mass murderer who fancies himself to be a new Charles Manson.

Ooooh is this a Deaver book Ceinwenn?

Are you reading The Sleeping Doll Ceinwenn by any chance? I have it on my shelf :lol:

I'm a female half black witch/half demon who is being tutored by an angel to catch a Nix. Did I mention I've been dead for the last 3 years?

I'm the only female werewolf in existance, currently in Toronto. Along with help from a vampire thief and a necromancer, myself and my pack are trying to find and catch a sorcerer who can close a portal (currently leaking zombies and plagues :D) to Victorian London which I accidentally opened after we had stolen Jack The Ripper's 'From Hell' letter. I'm also heavily pregnant and due any time soon :lol:

I'm the only female werewolf in existance, currently in Toronto. Along with help from a vampire thief and a necromancer, myself and my pack are trying to find and catch a sorcerer who can close a portal (currently leaking zombies and plagues :D) to Victorian London which I accidentally opened after we had stolen Jack The Ripper's 'From Hell' letter. I'm also heavily pregnant and due any time soon :lol:
This sounds interesting Charm, what is it?

I am 16 year old Nigerian woman who has recenly been granted asylum in Britain, after she witnessed something that the book has not yet revealed, and which I am wondering what it is !

I go by the name of Harper, and I did a terrible thing in my past - something I have regretted everyday since. Now a train has derailed in my tiny town, and a young, pregnant, now-motherless child with skin the color of blackberries is asking for my help. It may be my chance for redemption...

I am curious Bethany, what is the name of this book?

I am currently a man on a mission to find 54 other men with the same name as me, and also that same man's long-suffering flatmate who is being dragged along for the ride. (Are You Dave Gorman? by Dave Gorman and Danny Wallace).

I'm a young scholer named Adam. Arriving in 1958 in Tuscany, I find the Docci family, their house and unique garden as seductive as each other. The Docci's however have some secret dark skeletons hidden away in their past and by the end of the mysterious and beautiful summer I will uncover two stories of love, revenge and murder..

Who am I and which story am I in? :D

I am currently a man on a mission to find 54 other men with the same name as me, and also that same man's long-suffering flatmate who is being dragged along for the ride. (Are You Dave Gorman? by Dave Gorman and Danny Wallace).

Carrying on from this, I'm currently in the South of France to meet a man who shares my name, only to discover that he's currently in London - about 5 minutes from my flat. Would you credit it?! :D

I'm a young wizard, struggling to find a way to breathe under water for an hour as part of a challenge for the Tri-wizard Tournament.

No idea who that could be, I'm totally stumped. :D;)

I'm a young woman who's left (run away from?) everything behind her for a forever extended stretch of humanitarian work in Honduras. And I'm the young man whom she's left behind and who comes to meet her every year in the airport in the hope that she'll stay more than 2 hours :D

Pure, full blown angst...