Newbie!

RCee

Thanks for the great welcome everyone! It is a great forum and I am now finding my way around.

I have learned a couple of things though. I need to start a list of the books I have read so far this year. I need to start making a list of the books I plan to read this year. And then I need to make a wish list of the books I really want. It is so great that everyone keeps track of these and then posts for everyone else to have a look. I have so many ideas for books now that I have been reading different posts on here. It's been brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone! I have been browsing the subjects and I have an enormous wish list now. I have also been trying to list all the books I have read so far this year and haven't posted them because I can't remember them all (I have loaned out so many books this year).

But the forum is wonderful and I am having so much fun reading all your posts. And to be welcomed so warmly has made me feel at home so thanks everyone!