The Fire Within and its series by Chris d' Lacey

hiya :lol:

this is about the fire within and the rest of the books in the series (i have only read the first one you will see why)personally i found the first one very dissapointing:irked: i mean i buy a book called the fire within with a dragon on the frint and instead i get a story on squirrels:motz:and potterry dragons it gets better at the end when we find out that the dragons are real but by that time i had got bored and went on to reading the last of the sky pirates for the third time:lol: .

well id be pleased if every one could post their veiws on this book so i will be tempted to read the other ones thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! To be honest I thought the first one of the series was called Icefire and never read about Squirrels! Icefire is all dragons with exciting characters and interesting plots and they get better and better throught the next two books; Fire Star and The Fire Eternal! If I were you I would give Icefire a try! But I must say that the Edge Chronicles are good books too! :)