The Boat That Rocked

Yesterday I went to see this absolutely brilliant movie that was about pirate radio.

It's set in 1966 it was created by Richard Curtis that made such great movies as Four weddings and a funeral and love actually! it had stars like Philip seymour hoffman and Nick Frost, and rhys ifans and also Kenneth Brannagh!

this movie had me laughing from start to finish it was so funny! It was enjoyable I'd go to see it again!

I've been reading bits about this - I had already decided to get the DVD when it is released. It's not often I decide that before seeing a film!

Thanks scottishbookworm, it's good to get my first impression of it confirmed! :friends0:

Thanks for posting this! I just mentioned something in another thread about Philip Seymour Hoffman's new flick so I'm really excited about it now that you raved :friends0:. Not sure when it comes out here in the U.S. but I'll be there! Sounds like an all-around excellent cast too.

I've been reading bits about this - I had already decided to get the DVD when it is released. It's not often I decide that before seeing a film!

Thanks scottishbookworm, it's good to get my first impression of it confirmed! :friends0:

Your welcome Chrissy!:hug:

I thought the trailer was really cool, I want to see it too :D

Same here. I went to see The Confessions of a Shopaholic with a friend, and much preferred the trailer for this to the actual movie we saw! *laughs*

I saw it on Thursday and thought it was fantastic!

I haven't expected much as I thought the trailer looked weird, but it was great. That's the reason why I love my unlimited card, I can go and watch everything I like. I definitely wouldn't have paid 8 pounds for that film but I'm so glad I watched it!

Might even get the soundtrack, I looooved the music! :D