Malicious Intent by Katheryn Fox

9780340895849.th.jpg

Format: Paperback 480 pages

Date of publication: 07/11/2005

Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton Paperbacks

ISBN: 9780340895849

Synopsis

Dr Anya Crichton, a pathologist and forensic physician, finds that work is sparse for the only female freelancer in the field. Between paying child support, a mortgage and struggling to get her business off the ground, Anya can't yet afford to fight her ex-husband for custody of their three-year-old son, Ben. When Anya is asked to look into the seemingly innocent suicide of a teenager, Anya notices similarities between the girl's death and several other cases she is working on with her friend and colleague, Detective Sergeant Kate Farrer. All the victims went missing for a period of time, only to be found dead of apparent suicide in most unusual circumstances. As Anya delves deeper, the pathological findings point to the frightening possibility that the deaths are not only linked, but part of a sinister plot. Nothing can prepare her for the terrifying truth...

Information form Waterstones

My Thoughts

I have read a Katheryn Fox book before and really enjoyed it so I was looking forward to reading Malicious Intent and I was not let down. Set in Australia the story gets dangerous for those involved right to the end. It is a book that you can't put down and must read to the end. As Anya delves deeper her findings make her think there is a frighting possiblity that all the suicides are linked in some way. She is unwittingly involved in somew way buit she does not know til near the end. Another can't put down book.