Amy Lane - Vulnerable

Kimmy619

I have just started to read the above book as I had seen it recommended somewhere. I read the blurb and thought that it would really be my sort of thing, but I am finding it really hard to get it to! Although I haven't got very far in to the book, I'm finding it more of a chore rather than pleasurable!

Has anyone else read it? I would be interested in your thoughts to see if it is worth sticking with....

I've not read this but I have it on my TBR and have really been looking forward to reading it! Someone online compared it to Twilight. Hope it gets better for you! :blush:

Thats the same reason I decided to read it becuase of the Twilight comparison, but at the moment I am just finding it a bit.....odd! I am hoping that there is something that I am just missing!

I read it some time ago. It wasn't too bad but there was some typing errors in it. You get the story from three points of view, Cory's, Green's and Adrian's. I did think to follow up the story with the next in the Little Goddess series, Wounded but the lure was not strong enough so I never got that far.

I like the way that the story is told from three different perspectives, but I just really didn't care about any of the characters!! Some of the sex scenes were a bit pointless. I got a little confused at some points, but I think that this was becuase of the narrative and/or the typos. I don't think that I am going to read any more of the series -very disappointed.