The Mentalist

Heather

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of Derren Brown
But Simon Baker is so much prettier than Derren! :D

I admit I rather fancy them both, although I don't think they're remotely alike (apart from being very charming and very observant of people - oh, hang on, that'ts what you meant rather than looks-wise! :( ).

The Mentalist is back!!!! *Does a happy dance*

Great opening episode. Simon Baker is gorgeous. I loved it when

he was going to leave, and was packing his stuff and waiting for the team to beg him to stay, but they just ignored him and went out on a case. Seems like Lisbon isn't going to be taking as much nonsense from Jane as usual!

Also, I hate Agent Bosco (is that his name?) What an absolute git. :) What a way to speak to Patrick when Red John killed his wife and child.

• 1 month later...

Yay for this thread.

I love it when Jane says (in the first episode) : ''He irks me. He's irkesome.'' :smile2:

Simon Baker is a great actor, why in God's name he played in Sex and death 101 will remain a mistery to me...

Edited by Brida

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bringing this thread out of the archives, I can't believe no one has posted in it in over a year, but after watching the Season 3 finale last night I just had to comment somewhere and I figured it was better doing so here rather than in a new thread.

What a fantastic episode and a great way to end the season.

It will be interesting to see where the show goes from here now that Red John is dead, if of course that definitely was him which it certainly seems to be. How the hell is Patrick Jane going to get himself out of this one? Although it was inevitable that he would do what he did I was still completely gobsmacked. Oh, and it's a pity that O'Loughlin turned out to be Red John's CBI informant because he was rather easy on the eye if you get my drift?! I do have to admit I guessed it was him weeks ago though as it's not the first time Van Pelt has picked a bad 'un!

All I can say is I am so glad the show has been picked up for a fourth season!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...