Ross Kemp in Afghanistan

~Andrea~

Has anybody else been watching this? It's on sky 1 Sunday nights after Lost. I think it's fantastic and I really admire Ross Kemp for dodging bullets on the front line. It's really interesting to see what they are actually doing out there, and to get a glimpse of life in that country and see how the people respond to the troops.

My OH watches this every week so I would keep an eye on it too. I think its great and does give you a sort of insight into what goes on. They are all very brave indeed and unfortunately not recognised enough for it IMO.

They are all very brave indeed and unfortunately not recognised enough for it IMO.

I quite agree

Have been missing it.. sounds interesting tho.

I think it may have been the last one last time, it's certainly near the end of the series anyway. I'm sure it will be repeated though, and I thoroughly recommend it.

I just noticed it here in the USA on the ID cable channel. What caught my eye was Ross Kemp. I've been watching Eastenders here in the states for 20 years, so I was surprised to see him in something else. The program looks pretty intense. I admire Ross for doing it.

I just noticed it here in the USA on the ID cable channel. What caught my eye was Ross Kemp. I've been watching Eastenders here in the states for 20 years, so I was surprised to see him in something else. The program looks pretty intense. I admire Ross for doing it.

I like his other series that he does as well - Ross Kemp's Gangs - scary stuff.....

Oh, Gangs is the one I'm referring to. I didn't know he did another (didn't pay attention to the title of this thread, did I? :friends0:). Gangs is the one being shown now in the USA.