All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I discovered these 75c pizzas in Tesco. Now, I know too many are probably lethal and lead to death, but they taste exactly like any boxed Goodfella's pizza, so I'm delighted. Cheap food is gooooooood.

Sounds interesting, Chrissy! I wonder if they use similar ingredients to what my grandparents used making Syrian/Lebanese food. You'll have to let us know how it is!

Am going out with a friend tonight for dinner but not sure where. Usually we end up feeling adventurous and pick someplace new, or we're boring and go to an old stand by :).

Xander and I both had chicken and vegetables - potato, sweet potato, swede, broccoli, carrots and fine beans - and he ate the lot! He especially seemed to enjoy the fine beans as he can pick them up nicely in his fingers and he was chomping away happily on them! :)

Xander and I both had chicken and vegetables - potato, sweet potato, swede, broccoli, carrots and fine beans - and he ate the lot! He especially seemed to enjoy the fine beans as he can pick them up nicely in his fingers and he was chomping away happily on them! :)

Aww. How cute :D