Who's That Girl? by Alexandra Potter

When thirty one-year-old Charlotte Merryweather, a successful businesswoman who runs her own PR company follows a diversion because of road works and finds herself face-to-face with her twenty one-year-old self, she realises she has the perfect opportunity to undo some of the mistakes she made ten years ago. Things to advise her younger self include, wearing sun block, not wearing PVC trousers and don't attempt to bleach your hair with lemon juice - it only attracts wasps! But will the twenty one-year-old she take the advice of some one so old? And what will the consequences be for Charlotte? She's about to find out ....

For anyone who's read my previous musings on this author's books, they'll know I loved her first two novels, What's New, Pussycat? and my absolute favourite, Going La La, but I'd been disappointed with some of the later ones. Her previous book, Me and Mr Darcy was a lot better, and I was hoping the start of a return to form, so I was really hoping for the best from Who's That Girl?

I was delighted to find this was a really enjoyable, modern chick-lit novel. There was enough romance to keep it in the romcom genre, but was more about the main characters relationship with herself. I've written a full review on my blog, but as I've summarised here, that I thought it was very good, and recommend it to all my fellow chick-lit lovers.