Daemonic - a novel by Stephen Laws

Owen

Has anyone had a chance to read this excellent book? I found a battered copy in Preston Uni years ago and its a great read. I wholeheartedly recommend ths book, and Mr Laws other books.

I've included the blurb from the back page for you guys to get a feel fir it:

Mr Draegerman requests the pleasure of your company. If you come with us, this fifty thousand is yours. You get another two hundred thousand when you get there.

Jack Draegerman loves deals.

He made his first fortune in the fields of architecture, engineering and design, with a reputation not only as a ruthless business man but also as an infamous director of some of the most extreme horror movies ever made.

No one has seen Jack Draegerman for ten years. He lives in a huge fortress he designed and built himself. Known as The Rock, its interior is a crazy structure of labyrinthine, descending corridors. With no way out.

But now, a band of uniformed henchmen is approaching a selection of unconnected people on Draegerman's behalf. he wants them to visit him, and he's prepared to pay for the privilege.

Because Jack Draegerman has made contact with a Daemonic force. A Daemonic force who also loves a deal

I agree O's, the covers are amazing to look at, I have read by Stephen Laws

'Gideon'

'Macabre'

'Somewhere South of Midnight'

'The Frighteners'

Which were all really good, I always remember 'The Frighteners' :D

I have read this one, but it was time ago. I know that it was during a time when I was reading only horror, and he was one of my favourites. Chasm was my favourite, if I remember correctly, followed by Darkfall.

Oh, it seems so long ago.. it's making me feel really old! :D