Has anyone heard of or read the Vampire Beach books by Alex Duval?

caseycullen

I was flicking through a magazine the other day and i came across two books. I stopped to read the little blurb. The two books are called ritual and legacy, bloodlust and initiation. This is what the article said-

Jason and his sister have just moved to malibu- to a town full of beautiful rich kids whose lives revolve around money, fashion, cars and parties. But these teens hide a dark, and dangerous secret...

Remind you of anything? :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

I posted a thread a while ago noting the huge resemblence between the twilight saga book covers and the vampire beach series, i read the blurb on the vampire beach series and it sounded quite a bit like twilight, i actually ended up buying the books and have since discovered that they are very very different to the twilight saga, i have only finished the first two books but they are a great read and i would deffinitely recommend them to anyone who enjoyed twilight!

• 1 month later...
I was flicking through a magazine the other day and i came across two books. I stopped to read the little blurb. The two books are called ritual and legacy, bloodlust and initiation. This is what the article said-

Jason and his sister have just moved to malibu- to a town full of beautiful rich kids whose lives revolve around money, fashion, cars and parties. But these teens hide a dark, and dangerous secret...

Remind you of anything? :)

I bought all three of these books on monday ! I haven't started to read them yet but they look really good ! ;)

I havent actually seen these books anywhere (probably because I live in a stupidly small town where they stock hardly any books) but they do look really good next time I order books of amazon I'm going to buy these definatly they look very intresting. I liked Twilight a lot until the whole hype got on my nerves but I will definatly get it thanks for posting it up on here =]

There's going to be loads coming out with a similar concept, it's like with films, if you get something that becomes popular, you'll get a massive rash of similar types.

it's like with films, if you get something that becomes popular, you'll get a massive rash of similar types.

:lol:

you'll get a massive rash of similar types.

:roll::)

a massive rash

:D:lol: :lol:

What an utterly fantastic description.

Also, I shall be looking out for these books.

Hey all , I've started to read the first book in the series and let me just say , it is NOTHING like Twilight !!! It is so not the same story AT ALL !!!! It's more like OC / 90210 mixed with Mean girls but with Vamps as the popular kids !!!!!

Is it good Twisted?

I'm really enjoying it , I like the fact the main character is a guy and the other characters are believable and mostly guys too .....yep , I'm enjoying it !!!!

Even if u just borrow it from a library or buy it cheap and second hand its worth a read !:lol:

• 2 weeks later...