I am officially a widow now............

Ceinwenn

I saw! #10 for Italy really should have made the tackle, though! Now, that's 8 points that Goode has given away with missing the kicks for 2 penalties & the 2 extra points for that last try. Rest easy, though, Ben, England will win this match!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May the best team win today......(and hopefully it will be Scotland) I loved going to Murrayfield to watch Scotland v Wales.....fantastic atmosphere. Off to look out my scarf and hat......Oh Flower of Scotland......when will we see yer likes again.....tra la la la la la........etc.

Edited by Inver

Well done Wales......well played....offers hand shake reluctantly :17:

Hey......... we flew up for the match and had an absolutely fab time. Edinburgh was lovely, the people were warm and friendly and the atmosphere before, during and after was wonderful. Thank you for a great weekend Scotland :lol::D;)

I love the Wales/Scotland game no matter who wins.

It was great to see Wales beat England though.

Having said that, I honestly think England are much more entertaining now than when they were playing in their world cup year. I know winning gets the cup and the trophy etc but people don't pay all that money just to see JW kicking and the rest of them holding and shoving.

England are now playing some fantastic rugby. Not as good as Wales obviously but the game was fun and exciting to watch. Well worth the money.

2 down.........

COME ON WALES!!!!!

Are you Welsh, then, rwemad? My OH is quietly hoping for a repeat Grand Slam!

Yep........ born and bred but not the lingo. I am desperate to learn though. I want to be able to read books in Welsh........ proper books not the cat sat on the mat stuff.

My OH is a Scot so that is why we always enjoy the Scot/Wales game so much. He was born in Edinburgh, so it was a trip 'home'.

Having lived in Wales with me for so long he is an honourary Welshman and will shout for Wales as loudly as me. Didn't you hear us Saturday?

Wouldn't another GS be just great?

It would be great! I have to admit I don't enjoy the matches as much as I could do. I find them too tense, too stressful as my OH gets sooooooooooooooooooo caught up in them. He's all screaming "come on" & shouting at the ref if he disagrees with a call & if Wales lose.......................well, he doesn't take it too badly, but he has been known to sulk! Bless! So, I watch, but it's kinda like the horror movie watch - between my fingers which are covering my eyes kind of thing! We have yet to make it to a 6 Nations game, but we go to the Autumn internationals every year, whether we can get tickets or not!

It would be great! I have to admit I don't enjoy the matches as much as I could do. I find them too tense, too stressful as my OH gets sooooooooooooooooooo caught up in them. He's all screaming "come on" & shouting at the ref if he disagrees with a call & if Wales lose.......................well, he doesn't take it too badly, but he has been known to sulk! Bless! So, I watch, but it's kinda like the horror movie watch - between my fingers which are covering my eyes kind of thing! We have yet to make it to a 6 Nations game, but we go to the Autumn internationals every year, whether we can get tickets or not!

Very often a pub round the corner is as much fun as in the ground.

I am thinking I will be watching the Irish game from behind the setee...

.... with a stiff drink for company.

It's nice to have gotten England out the way though... nobody else matters quite so much.:lol:

I am thinking I will be watching the Irish game from behind the setee...

.... with a stiff drink for company.

It's nice to have gotten England out the way though... nobody else matters quite so much.:lol:

lmao! You sound so much like my OH it isn't funny! A couple of times we have travelled to Cardiff to see the games - in the pub. There & back from Eastern England in a day, lol! 4.5 hours each way on the train, to stand in a pub & watch a rugby game! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
come on Wales!!!!!!

Ceinwenn...... are you in a Parisian pub????

Don't I wish! Oh how I would love that - wouldn't mind the rugby, even :cry2: (not that I really do, mind!)

What is with the playing on a Friday evening?? Go for it Wales.:D

According to my OH, it's because the :lol: 6 Nations :) people haven't got a :D clue!

:):cry2:

Oh dear.... never mind.

It was really exciting to watch......... shame the Welsh left it late (again) to start to really fight back.

Good day though, I really enjoyed it. The French/Welsh matches are always nailbitingly fun to watch and there was some fantastic running rugby. It would have been better had we won but....Well done both sides.

And of course let's not forget, there is nothing like an evening watching lots of fit guys running around in shorts to brighten a girl's day.

Come on Scotland and Ireland......... I'll be cheering you on today.:lol: