Books when stuck in a lift

Something easy to get lost in! Maybe one of the Harry Potters (possibly order of the pheonix cause it's the longest, or Deathly Hallows cause I practically know the others off by heart). Or maybe a Jodi Piccoult, I haven't read Change of Heart yet

I agree, Lucy (may I call you that?)

I'd prefer something light to something heavy. I think I'd have a little trouble concentrating given the situation, so I'd probably need something I'd already read before. Harry Potter fits the bill perfectly, I'd say!

I decided I'd go with one of those "How To" books.. like.. "Photography for Dummies" or "How to Revamp your Home from Top to Bottom All on your Own!" .. That way, it'd take up a LOT of time as those books are really, really long. AND when I finally got out of the lift, I'd have a whole new skill to put to the test!

I agree, Lucy (may I call you that?)

I'd prefer something light to something heavy. I think I'd have a little trouble concentrating given the situation, so I'd probably need something I'd already read before. Harry Potter fits the bill perfectly, I'd say!

Yes that's fine.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to end up stuck in a lift with a boring book.

• 1 month later...

The Inkheart trilogy (although I am only halfway through the first one at the moment) as I think it would be great to get lost in a nice fantasy which isn't too taxing.

Failing that, the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy in five parts!! Wonderful books, but took me months to get through as I found it easy to get distracted.