Angel's Reading World 2009

Angel

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really interested in reading this Angel. I've enjoyed everything that I've read by Phillipa Gregory :irked:

i've read most of her books as well and this won't disappoint either.

Thanks Paula. The reading and time here has taken a hit recently due to available light being spent on sewing / embroidery / quilting / knitting / kids on the computer all the time!!!

It is- although I will have to go back to it next as I have a book that is on request from the library that needs to be cleared. It does look very interesting though, but I have been waiting for the other book for ages

Richard Montanari - The Devil's Garden

I'm glad you enjoyed The Heretic's Daughter, Angel. I loved it - I thought the chapters featuring

the family's captivity after the trial

(in spoiler tags in case anyone who wanders in here plans to read it!) where so well written and really gave one a sense of what it must have been like to be there!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what I thought of the Secret Alchemy. It didn't seem to move seamlessly between the War of the Roses or modern times

Also I have read Jean Plaidy - Madonna of the Seven Hills and now half way through Christi Phillips - The Devlin Diary