MP3 Downloads from Amazon

Michelle

Yesterday I spotted that amazon.co.uk have started doing MP3 downloads, with some rather good prices! The good thing about them is that they are free from DRM (digital rights management) - this means there are no constraints on which devices can use them, or how many times you can burn them to disc, etc

As a bonus, if you click on the handy little link you can now see, the forum should should gain a small percentage too. :) When I get time, I'll look into putting somewhere which won't show on every page, but at least it's just text.. and very handy whenever you need it! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I rarely buy songs from anywhere else now - they are brilliant as there is no DRM which means you can move them between devices or different computers without having to download them again. Napster have just introduced this on their site as well, although Amazon are usually cheaper and faster.

Amazon mp3 downloads are great - I don't have or want an iPod as I have an mp3 player built into my phone so I use Amazon & Napster. Will do my best to remember to use the BCF link in future :D

Put one on your letter to Santa, you won't regret it

I did think about getting one, (I love the purple nano's), but the trouble is, it doesn't stop with the Ipod. I would also need cases, arm bands, a speaker dock, an FM transmitter - the list goes on. Unfortunately my red suited friends aren't rich enough for that lot.