Grey's Anatomy

Maureen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends how they would spin the tale really, too. I hated it when Addison left, cause she added spice IMO, and could not imagine the show without Preston at first.

Even Erica, although not a main character, looked as if she was here to stay at first, but is now out of the show too!

I totally agree, but I guess we'll have to wait out the rest of the season to see where everyone stands.

Have to say I really disliked Lexie at first, but now she's kind of grown on me, it's a little bit of a shame they haven't let us get to know the new interns very much

I'm still not a fan of Lexie but I will probably get used to her. I didn't like Meredith at the beginning either and it took over a season for me to actually like her character. But I liked Erica a lot! And Cristina remains my favourite! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I know we touched on this subject previously, but ...

It's looking like the rumours that Katherine Heigl (Izzy) and TR Knight (George) are leaving are true after James Pickens Jr (Richard) told US Weekly that they were both leaving the series to pursue other projects. However it hasn't been officially confirmed.

If this does turn out to be true I think it sucks!

I do think both will end up going at the end of the season, Katherine has been bitching about Grey's Anatomy for a long time, saying they give her rubbish storylines etc, and George barely gets any storyline now-a-days, I think Katherine thinks if she leaves she'll become a big movie star...

I do think both will end up going at the end of the season, Katherine has been bitching about Grey's Anatomy for a long time, saying they give her rubbish storylines etc, and George barely gets any storyline now-a-days, I think Katherine thinks if she leaves she'll become a big movie star...

The creator of the show has denied the rumours (again) and said that they're both staying, but then again she would say that.

The thing I'm most bored of is the Meredith and Derek on/off thing, I mean jeez guys, make your minds up already! :D

Meredith & Derek = FOREVER! But I know what you mean about the whole on/off thing, it is kind of annoying.

Yeah I just want them to get married and leave the emo relationship thing to the other characters, I would love to see Mer pregnant with McSteamy babies, that can only be a good thing?! :)

Unless you're marrying her off to that other guy, wouldn't she be having McDreamy babies? :D (sorry, couldn't resist!)