Grey's Anatomy

Maureen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So last night I curled up and watched ep1 and 2 of season 6. It was so incredibly sad but at the same time I'm loving having them back to watch.

Fantastic new plot evolving (despite the obvious end of season plot) that I think will keep everyone hooked. I'm a happy girly now I can get my Greys fix.

• 4 months later...

Yay for more Grey's watchers! My roommie who I watched the show with has moved on in life and no longer watches so I've missed bouncing off comments and thoughts about the show. As I'm in America I get to watch the shows soonest which is nice. Can you use the abc website? ABC is the channel it airs on and the website has the recent episodes. The show airs on Thursday night and they put that episode up the next day. http://abc.go.com/

• 3 months later...
I'm not sure if anyone else is still watching this but I'm just watching E23 and E24 season finale and I'm gobsmacked. I'm all alone and feel the need to shout out loud! Best episodes yet by far!

I agree! I just watched it last night and WOW. Had to stop it several times to get tissues and gather myself back up! The woman who plays Dr. Bailey deserves an Emmy for her performance in this season's finale.

It's going to be a long wait until next season.

I've just finished watching them both and I'm almost breathless. I was holding my breath most of the way through. Agreed about Dr Bailey, fantastic performance. Along with Dr Yang. Meridith is still a bit too drippy for me though.

It's sure made up for what was quite a boring season so far. They had the great start but it kinda dipped in the middle.

I may watch them again when Living show them in a few weeks time.

I watched the finale too and thought it was amazing, completely not what I was expecting. I agree about Mer being a bit drippy, but I did feel a bit sad for her. Bailey is as always a great actress, she has fast become one of my favourites on the show, and I really did have my heart in my mouth in her scene!

• 4 weeks later...

I loved the finale - This season to me, seemed a little lacking. I often forgot it was on and didn't notice right away that I'd missed it. In previous seasons I made sure NOTHING was happening in my life on thursday nights! But I am glad for my DVR to have faithfully recorded it every time, and so when I did remember I got to watch it and skip commercials. But man, did that finale get me on the edge of my sofa!

• 2 weeks later...
I've just finished watching them both and I'm almost breathless. I was holding my breath most of the way through. Agreed about Dr Bailey, fantastic performance. Along with Dr Yang. Meridith is still a bit too drippy for me though.

It's sure made up for what was quite a boring season so far. They had the great start but it kinda dipped in the middle.

I may watch them again when Living show them in a few weeks time.

Mer has never been my fav character. I love Bailey - she is sooo great, and Alex, and Lexie too I must say. Christina is so cold, but I loved the way they show her vulnerable side sometimes....it is all the more touching. Stayed till 1am watching this last night!

• 4 months later...