Grey's Anatomy

Maureen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I love Grey's Anatomy but it does suck that everyone keeps leaving! ;_; I loved Christina and Burke's relationship and then he had to leave. (I really like her new love interest though.) George is definitely leaving. His character only comes by now and then to say a couple lines. I don't even want to get into Izzy's latest storyline... why would they do that?! >_< In a way it is turning into another E.R. The characters come and go all the time. They just bring in new characters to replace them. I do still love the show despite all of it and I think I'll keep watching unless Meredith or Christina leaves.

By the way, I just went to their site on abc.com and they have a Grey's Anatomy game coming out! Yay! I hope it's as good as the Desperate Housewives game.

I think Meredith is looking so old now, I remember when it started and she looked so young, but then I guess she's like 40 in real life now isn't she?

I noticed that too but I had no idea that she is 40 in real life! Isn't her character supposed to be 30-ish?

Edit: I just wanted to clarify that the Grey's Anatomy game is for computers.

Edited by Fionen

Meh, I'd rather she play a part that is a bit young for her than not be on the show at all. :D Hmm... I just checked out wikipedia and it seems that Meredith isn't the only one. Alex is actually 39 and Christina is 38. That is so weird. >_<

My favourite used to be Izzy, but now I think it's Mark :D he makes me laugh so much ;)

Yeah, Mark is pretty cool now. It seems that they like to bring in characters that everyone hates and slowly turn them into characters that everyone loves.

George was one of my favorite characters until he and Izzie hooked up. IMO, his character has just been going downhill eversince. Maybe he's smart to leave the show.

I really like Cristina's new love interest. (I'm not sure how far along everyone is so I don't want to spoil it.) I'm trying not to get too attached because who knows how long he'll be around. :D

• 1 month later...
Yeah me too, that's why I watch them as they air in America, but I don't know anyone who watches it, so I have no one to talk about the final with, I hope they hurry up and show it here so we can have a natter :friends0:!

I've seen it - we watch it on the American schedule too. And, oh my word! What a finale!