Postsecret by Frank Warren

tbain

I have to recommend this book as it is a lovely book to look through with an interesting concept.

Frank warren distributed 3000 blank postcards with an address on asking people to mail him any secrets they have for an art project. He asked them to be as creative as they could in terms of illustration and design.

The result is both interesting and imaginative. There a huge variety of confessions, from funny to heartfelt and there are some beautiful illustrations.

I highly recommend this book to anyone. My older sons have also looked through it and found it interseting. It is a lovely coffee table book and one of those books that you would keep returning to every now and then. I am definitely going to buy the other postsecret books that Warren has brought out.

• 1 month later...

I love post secret and visit the blog every Sunday: http://postsecret.blogspot.com. I recommend this site to anyone who will listen.

Some of the secrets are quite sad; others can be funny or heart lifting. My favourite this week is click me. I tend to save the ones I like to my laptop so I can look at them any time I like as the site is updated every week and old cards replaced with new ones.

I placed some bids on his books on eBay but lost :) I might ask for some for Christmas.

Edited by twinkle