House

KW

Anybody else watch this irreverent show? I watched a handful of last season's episodes and became hooked. New season just opened this week and it was a great show! Rough around the edges, real, sometimes annoying, totally fascinating ( medically ) and enjoyable.

I adore House.

But I've been a fan of Hugh Laurie's for aeons now.

I actually rented all the series DVDs so I could see how the relationships develop and so forth. It's class TV. Formulaic but class

And the put-downs are so hard to remember or apply :D

I love House!!!!! It is one of my favorite shows- Hugh Laurie is just amazing!!! As much as I love House I am really really really waiting for Pushing Daisies to come back- that show is just so quirky it's great

i liked one of the interviews i saw about casting for the House character.. he had them totally fooled with his american accent, they were amazed he was actually British! :D

I'd heard that too and laughed my head off because I found his American acent a little unconvincing (fair enough it was at the beginning of the 1st season and he mayhave improved it since then). I've never really sat down and watched it. I think I'm too used to him being British to like him as an American vey much!

I LOVE House. I watch it whenever I can, but never the new episodes, just the ones they have on USA every night.

There was actually a Scrubs episode where Dr. Cox hurts his leg and uses a cane all day, and there's a scene when he practically channels House. It's absolutely hilarious! At the end, he throws away the cane. :D

• 3 months later...

I love House - I've only just got into it though. I've watched the odd episode on Hallmark and found it quite interesting considering I don't really go for medical shows. I got Season One boxset for Christmas and have finished it already. Need to go and buy Season Two now :lol:.

And Jesse Spencer is a bit of a cutie :).

I love House. I love his character. That's the sort of character i'd like to be able to write about. They're is something about him thats interesting. Even when he's annoying i love him!

I love his character too! He is very intereasting - I analyse him everytime I watch an episode of House :roll:

I was speaking to my Mom this morning (she called me at work from Canada to wish me happy b-day) & she filled me in a little bit on House as I hardly ever get to see it.

She told me that Wilson leaves the show - I can't imagine House without Wilson!