Dark Angel

Laramie

Laramie, I love Dark Angel! It's one of my favourite programmes of all time. :) Are you under the impression it's a brand new programme? It's actually a few years old - I first saw it on whichever UK terrestrial channel was showing it, and I loved it so much that I bought the boxsets!

Sadly, it only ran for two series before being cancelled. :D It was created by James "Terminator" Cameron.

I actually watched an episode on E4 this morning too! I just happened to notice it was on. There was an earlier showing at around 8am this morning, but I don't know if the 10.40 am showing was a repeat of the earlier one, or a different episode. The one I saw was where her well-meaning friends got rid of her Tryptophan and then everything went pear-shaped!

I don't fancy having Max's problems, but I must admit it would be great to have her skills!

Yes, and I rather liked Logan! Michael Weatherley, I think his name is... He's rather attractive! :D

I'm not sure which episode was shown today. I think it was a fairly early one, but perhaps not one of the first, as Logan knows what Max is, and I don't think she told him straightaway.

'Dark Angel' was a really good show, its always the good shows that get cancelled. Logan was lovely (aka Michael Weatherley) he also plays DiNozzo in NCSI:D

Jessica-Alba-Michael-Weatherly---Da.jpg

Edited by Weave

its always the good shows that get cancelled.

I totally agree: Dark Angel, American Gothic, Angel, Firefly, Futurama... :D When you think of some of the crud that runs for about 15 series. Bah. :)

I totally agree: Dark Angel, American Gothic, Angel, Firefly, Futurama... :lol: When you think of some of the crud that runs for about 15 series. Bah. :lol:

Dont even start me! cancel all the good shows and replace them with "reality" shows - the tv station mantra.

Lets not forget, season two of Dark angel was naff.

he said to someone 4 episodes into the show. I like your style good sir.

P.S The futurama movies are weak! weak i say!

Season 2 of Dark Angel was not as good as the first, I agree. (Too much on the dog-bloke character - can't remember his name.) But it wasn't terrible! I still enjoyed it.