Hello Everyone x

Emma76

Hello, My name is Emma, I am so pleased to have found this site!!

I love to read and have read various authors I was introduced to my passion for reading by my much loved Nanna who started me on Catherine Cookson books oh so many years ago. I now have almost all of Catherine Cooksons books and have read them all (and re-read them too:lol:)

I have a wide collection of books and am currently reading Dan Brown - Angels and Demons as well as Nora Roberts - High Noon and Lynda La Plante - Cold Shoulder. I usually have a few books on the go at any time and alternate between them. I do tend to read pretty fast and usually get through at least two or three a week (thank goodness for supermarkets and cheap books).

I am enjoying JD Robb (Nora Roberts) In Death series and am about halfway through the series. I am just about to finish Ann Rice The Witching Hour.

I look forward to 'chatting' to you all soon x

"Thank God for cheap books"

I echo that sentiment, welcome to the forum.

I read that Angels and Demons a month or so back. It was quite a good read, although the helicopter jump seemed a bit far fetched for me.

Thanks everyone!!

I finished reading The Witching Hour at 1 o'clock this morning lol, and yeah I did enjoy it Echo x My hubby has just got me the next one, Lasher so I will be starting that tonight. My favourite Ann Rice (so far) is Servant of the Bones.

I agree with you Tambo I am about halfway through Angels and Demons and it is a good book but like you said a bit far fetched lol.

I chose that avatar because it reminds me of when my boys were babies and not little monsters lol

Hello Emma, welcome to the old homestead, I am sure you will enjoy it, something for everyone :gl:

1.gif