welshy's reading list

welshy

It was about a girl who hitchhikes in America and she has got abnormally massive thumbs (I kid you not!!!!!)

There was a bloke as well called Chink who lived in a mountain,not sure where he came into it but I feel asleep during most chapters :reading:

This is only the second time in my life that I didn't read properly because it wasn't enjoyable!!!

It was about a girl who hitchhikes in America and she has got abnormally massive thumbs (I kid you not!!!!!)

!

What everytime she thumbs a ride, her thumbs grow?

No, they grew large from an early age so she decided the only thing she'd be good at was hitchhiking.

If anybody is interested in this book Im more than willing to send it on free of charge...it's not in tip top condition but I would love somebody to have it so I can see what somebody else's point of view on it is.I offered it to one friend and she told me 'no thanks!'

First one to pm me and it's all yours!! :reading::D

I have noticed that a lot of you have listed your books at the beginning.

I'm going to it a different way and just list them as I read them.I have way to many to list here in my 'to be read' pile....I'll go and check later how many there are and update this.

My order of books I'm reading is from when I've bought them (except the christmas one's) and I know that the next but one book to read is one I bought a year ago (I got it from Asda in the sale lol)

I need to do more of this :reading: and less of this :D I think

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...