Dexter

Mia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! :cool: What season's on? Have you watched them all before?

I just started watching the first episode of season 6. Dexter and Hammer time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, it's so funny how

he expected to blend in again, and to have no one recognize and/or remember him, but all of a sudden he's popular :D Harry's proud.... 

Edit: OMG, eww ewww ewwww!!

The body on the beach, and the alpha and omega stitching, and then the abdomen moving, and the snakes inside... eww ewww eww! And Masuka yelling, 'Bag 'em!' and for a split second I'm like, ewww Masuka, what's wrong with you, but then I realized he's going to do some lab stuff on it and conclude something. Ewww :D :D :D 

It's so wrong that another instinct of mine was to say

'Snakes on a motherfukking plane!' out loud and then pausing and saying, 'Snakes on a motherfukking beach!' 

:lol: 

Edited by frankie

I've seen the whole series a few times through! Heh, I love how, at some point, you realize that you're rooting for a sociopath serial killer. :D I'm not sure what season, but I fell asleep last night on the episode where he confronted Trinity. 

I loooooove Angel. He's just too funny. :D

I've seen the whole series a few times through! Heh, I love how, at some point, you realize that you're rooting for a sociopath serial killer. :D I'm not sure what season, but I fell asleep last night on the episode where he confronted Trinity.

That would be season four :) Do you have a favorite season/seasons? And one you didn't particularly like?

I loooooove Angel. He's just too funny. :D

:lol: I think he's a rather complex character. So smart and savvy sometimes, and then completely clueless at times. I love his accent :smile2:

There was a dialogue between him and Dexter in a recent episode that I watched, which made me laugh :D Deb's been to counseling and the psychiatrist told her that she shouldn't expect Dexter to change all of a sudden: Dex is a chair and so he can't be expected to become a table. Then when Dex saw Deb the next time and apologized for something, Deb said that it doesn't matter, because he's a chair. Of course Dex had no idea what she was talking about... Later he talked about it to Angel:

Dexter Morgan: Did your sister ever say anything that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever?

Det. Angel Batista: All the time.

Dexter Morgan: Did she ever call you a chair?

Det. Angel Batista: I don't think so.

:lol:

I'm watching season 6 and I'm not impressed. I'm not feeling either of the major plot lines / cases. :shrug: I think so far this is my least favorite season. So happy that the one season I bought from an outlet without having seen it before was season 5, a really great season, and not 6 :lol: For once luck was on my side... 

Edited by frankie

• 1 month later...