Does anybody have a To Be Re-read list?

• lunababymoonchild changed the title to Does anybody have a To Be Re-read list?

Most of the books covering the walls upstairs! Basically if I don't want to reread it or keep it for the children or my husband then it goes to the charity sale, but that still leaves several hundred. There are some books I loved but know I'll never reread - War and Peace being one, and others that get picked up regularly, Mapp and Lucia, Cold Comfort Farm, P & P, Dorothy L Sayers, Diana Wynne Jones to name but a few.

• Like 2

Not that many, mainly the Sookie Stackhouse books (comfort reads, especially the first four), Daphne du Maurier, classics, Andrew Taylor's "The American Boy", Lynn Shepherds's "Tom All-Alone's" aka The Solitary House, maybe a few others, but lots of keepers as well!

• Like 1

I don't have a list but I do re-read books at random. For instance, I just re-read Suttree by Cormac McCarthy and am now re-reading Ballpark - Baseball in the American City.

• Like 1