Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol:

I have three bookmarks at the moment. One is a folded pizza flyer and two are invoices for books i bought :lol:.

They'll do for now until i invest in some new ones :lol:.

I just never seem to have any and do not want to use little folded up pieces of paper, for some strange reason. I'm sure I have a couple of proper bookmarks hanging around somewhere, but if anyone thinks I am going to check every book on my shelves for one, then they have another thing coming. :roll:

They are lovely Noll.....double sided thin sticky tape comes in handy when using things that you can see through.

Must go and look out a cross stitch design to do for the stitch along thingy

Lucy...is that Little Bobo....think we have/had the book of that if it is.

I am getting on with my cross stitch bookmark..have finished the wee hoosie on it.

Hi I'm new on here, I have a book mark I brought its a picture one with a magnet in the middle, the picture is of The household Cavalry which is my sons regiment. These ones with the magnet seem to stay in place, as my book goes everywhere ie doctors hospital, anywhere where I think I might have a long wait. Time goes quicker with a good book

Hi I'm new on here, I have a book mark I brought its a picture one with a magnet in the middle, the picture is of The household Cavalry which is my sons regiment. These ones with the magnet seem to stay in place, as my book goes everywhere ie doctors hospital, anywhere where I think I might have a long wait. Time goes quicker with a good book

Welcome, Paula. :lol: I think I know the sort you mean - and I bought a Bagpuss one in a charity shop that goes over the tops of the pages and is magnetic ages ago - I wonder where it's gone?! :blush:

I also take a book everywhere I go. :lol:

I never dog ear books im happy to say but i dont own a propper bookmark i always use scraps of paper or stuff like that but after reading this whole thread i am going to order some in on sunday, This thread has now converted me into a collector of bookmarks :friends0:

I usually use train tickets as bookmarks. They're handy because there's always one to hand. :D

I did buy a nice brushed aluminium one the other day, though. It has '50 books to read before you die' on it. It's nice. :-) I also bought a Mr Men one the other day, haha. Mr Cool, of course! :)

I have some bookmarks - some which I bought from the Lundy shop, some which I picked up for free from book shops and so on, but usually I use whatever comes to hand - tissues, bus tickets, all sorts of things.

I always lose bookmarks, I'm useless!

I usually use bus/train tickets or post-it notes. I never fold down corners! The horror! :)

I bought a used copy of Birdsong off Amazon that had a passport photo of a very attractive man stuck inside as a bookmark :) I couldn't bear to throw it out :D.

Because I never fold corners, I've had to improvise quite a bit. A coffee shop napkin or a playing card or something.

My favourite is when I borrowed a book from one of my closest male friends that he said he couldn't finish. Marking the page where he'd stopped reading was the wrapper from a sanitary towel :) I have no idea where he got it from!

Edited by Laura-Jade
Spelling