Slightly Foxed in the Birthday Honours

France

I'm so pleased to see that the two founders of Slightly Foxed, the literary magazine and podcast, have been awarded MBE's in the King's first Birthday Honours list for services to literature. I wonder if Camilla had anything to do with it, she's said to be a keen reader.

For those who haven't come across Slightly Foxed, it's a quarterly magazine with essays about books, books that have slipped under the radar, that are a bit quirky or different, have been unjustly forgotten or that the author of the article loves and wants to bring to everyone's attention.  My daughters give me a subscription each year for my birthday and I love it, I'm not always very interested in all the books written about but there's always something that catches my fancy, I've found some really brilliant books  thanks to SF and the editions are so nice to look at and dip into that they'll never find their way to the charity shop!