Hello Everyone

bloody-well-write

Hey Everybody, 
I'm new here, just looking to meet some other readers and maybe in due time share a little bit of info about my writing (yes, I'm a writer too). I like reading a bit of everything, but some of my favourite authors are Octavia Butler, John Steinbeck, and Neil Gaiman. Right now I am reading some of the works of Terry Pratchett and exploring the Discworld series after hearing about them for years but never delving into them. 

Can't wait to meet you all,

All the best,

Ben

• Like 1

Hey Everyone! 

Glad to be here and can't wait to figure out how things work a bit more. 

6 hours ago, Hayley said:

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum! I’m a big fan of both Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Do you have a favourite Gaiman book?

Hmm toughie, I think I would have to say at current it's Stardust, but I am still working my way through his works and that may yet change.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 2:14 AM, bloody-well-write said:

Hmm toughie, I think I would have to say at current it's Stardust, but I am still working my way through his works and that may yet change.

Stardust is one of my favourites too. It’s the book that made me love Neil Gaiman. I’d still find it hard to choose between that and Neverwhere though :)