Valentines Giveaway - I Love You BCF!

Hayley

Thank you all for being part of the Book Club Forum - from the oldest to the newest members. This place literally wouldn’t exist without all of your support and you are appreciated ❤️.

In honour of that, we have one special copy of The Owl and the Nightingale SIGNED by the poet laureate himself, Simon Armitage!

DB4496B0-F64D-45DA-9EEF-AB94C53421CC.jpeg

If you would like to be entered into the giveaway draw, please leave a comment on this thread, or send a personal message to me if you’d prefer to enter anonymously. 

A winner will be selected at random on February 19th.

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

Thank you all for being part of the Book Club Forum - from the oldest to the newest members. This place literally wouldn’t exist without all of your support and you are appreciated ❤️.

In honour of that, we have one special copy of The Owl and the Nightingale SIGNED by the poet laureate himself, Simon Armitage!

DB4496B0-F64D-45DA-9EEF-AB94C53421CC.jpeg

If you would like to be entered into the giveaway draw, please leave a comment on this thread, or send a personal message to me if you’d prefer to enter anonymously. 

A winner will be selected at random on February 19th.

Ooooh, I'd like to be considered, please!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, France said:

Thank you Haley, you're so generous. Don't include me though, it's not fair to ask you to post to France.

The giveaways are always open to everyone - we’ve always had members from around the world and I take that into consideration before I choose the giveaway :).  Can I count you in? 

On 2/16/2023 at 9:10 PM, Hayley said:

The giveaways are always open to everyone - we’ve always had members from around the world and I take that into consideration before I choose the giveaway :).  Can I count you in? 

In that case, yes please!