Sorry Been Quiet

NikkiJayne

Hey Everyone

Sorry I’ve been quiet on here this past week and a bit, been so busy at work it’s been ridiculous that Ive lost a bit of my reading mojo! 😢 But I’m getting in back in bed on the iPad and BorrowBox.

Work’s really getting on top of me at the moment and I’ve got a meeting tomorrow, which I’m not looking forward too.  So that will be me not sleeping properly tonight (anxiety can be a bitch!)

How is everyone?

Luckily I’m off Wed, Thurs and Fri this week and I have two days worth of plans 😃 so just hoping they both go the way I want them to go…

Just got home after a 10hr shift and picking the youngest up from his school valentines disco 💃 💕 

So quick bath, food, reading and bed!

Don't worry about being a bit quiet, unlike most things in modern life, the forum moves at a leisurely pace.

I'm over my flu now which is a good thing as I'm back at work tomorrow. I don't tend to get ill but this really knocked me for six. I haven't felt that rough since my first Covid jab but this lasted longer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NikkiJayne said:

Work’s really getting on top of me at the moment and I’ve got a meeting tomorrow, which I’m not looking forward too.  So that will be me not sleeping properly tonight (anxiety can be a bitch!)

Good luck with your meeting today! I hope you managed to get some sleep and, if not, that you get to make up for it with relaxing treats and an early night. Anxiety really is the worst.

24 minutes ago, Brian. said:

I'm over my flu now which is a good thing as I'm back at work tomorrow. I don't tend to get ill but this really knocked me for six.

Glad to hear you’re feeling better now! 

I am really, really looking forward to a day off on Thursday. I’ve been balancing a lot of different things for the last couple of weeks and my brain is starting to feel frazzled 😅.