Whose line is it anyway?

Laramie

This has got to be the funniest programme I have ever seen in my entire life. Does anybody else watch it? If you don't (or if you do) and fancy a look, there's hundreds of clips on youtube. Some of my faves:

Party quirks and Helping Hands; wedding planner

I love this show!! It's on Dave and 5 US every day (and UKTV gold apparently but I don't know about that because I haven't got it)

I used to watch this years ago when it was on Channel 4. I loved it. Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles, Josie Lawrence and Mike McShane were my favourites - I guess it's all different people now?

The UK episodes on Dave are repeats, but they only really show certain episodes from series 4 (1992) to series 8 (1996).

Most of the US ones on FiveUS are repeats as well, but recently they have been showing unseen episodes which are made up of the extra unused games which were not shown in the original episodes (if that makes sense?).

I like Whose Line, as well, but I have only been watching it (repeats) for the past few years. My faves are Greg, Ryan, Colin and Paul Merton (and Clive, of course - you've got to love Clive).

I watched the UK version when it came on The Comedy Channel here in the states a million years ago. (Okay. More like fifteen)

And THEN they did a U.S. version and I loved that. Drew Carey did a good job and I thought the new version was alike yet different from the UK one.

I LOVE Ryan Stiles.

And Colin. I adore Colin Mockery.

I used to love it when Stephen Fry would come on too.