modern library college edition of intruder in the dust

fodegrass

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

Intruder in the Dust demonstrates that the threat of violence against black people is a constant reality that affects all of their actions. A few people in the novel, both black and white, step up and take responsibility for helping achieve justice in the town.  You can get a summary of the book online if you put the title into a search engine.

As for value? I'm not sure what you mean by that but William Faulkner is one of my favourite authors so I'd say that it was worth reading.

Edited by lunababymoonchild

50 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

Intruder in the Dust demonstrates that the threat of violence against black people is a constant reality that affects all of their actions. A few people in the novel, both black and white, step up and take responsibility for helping achieve justice in the town.  You can get a summary of the book online if you put the title into a search engine.

As for value? I'm not sure what you mean by that but William Faulkner is on of my favourite authors so I'd say that it was worth reading.

I mean I want to know about the significance of modern library College edition books and whether they're rare or common and hold any monetary value. 

Thank you.