The Hidden Books Game 2022

I cheated and looked up the answers online. I have been entered into the competition but in the highly unlikely event that I win I willl refuse the prize and tell the NBT that I cheated. There were clues on there that I didn't know about and the ones that I was left with I still couldn't see the connection even after getting the answer. 

Good luck to everybody else.

Edited by lunababymoonchild
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lunababymoonchild said:

I cheated and looked up the answers online. I have been entered into the competition but in the highly unlikely event that I win I willl refuse the prize and tell the NBT that I cheated. There were clues on there that I didn't know about and the ones that I was left with I still couldn't see the connection even after getting the answer. 

Good luck to everybody else.

I think you are entered into the prize draw even if you only get one answer right! Finishing it is just satisfying 😄 so definitely don’t think you’d need to refuse the prize. 

With that in mind… can someone give me a clue to the books beginning with A and the musical sandals please!? 

4 minutes ago, Hayley said:

I think you are entered into the prize draw even if you only get one answer right! Finishing it is just satisfying 😄 so definitely don’t think you’d need to refuse the prize. 

Yes, it did say that even if you only got one you were still entered. I never win anything so it probably won't be an issue

5 minutes ago, Hayley said:

With that in mind… can someone give me a clue to the books beginning with A and the musical sandals please!? 

Books beginning with A (I got this by myself) the titles of the books are significant.

Musical Sandals - isn't about music or sandals more about the part of the body

28 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Books beginning with A (I got this by myself) the titles of the books are significant.

I’ve tried so many variations of ‘another travel book’ 🥲

32 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Musical Sandals - isn't about music or sandals more about the part of the body

Still haven’t guessed this but I was really completely wrong with my guesses! Is it fiction? 

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

I’ve tried so many variations of ‘another travel book’  

It's not another 'travel book'. What are the book titles?

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

Musical Sandals - Still haven’t guessed this but I was really completely wrong with my guesses! Is it fiction? 

This is one that I would never have gotten on my own. Yes, it's fiction. Greek myth 

12 hours ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Yes, it's fiction. Greek myth 

Thank you for adding Greek myth or I never would have gotten it either! That was a VERY hard clue. 

12 hours ago, lunababymoonchild said:

It's not another 'travel book'. What are the book titles?

Got this one now (thank you!) but it was pure guess - I actually hadn’t heard of the book!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Griselda said:

Stuck on Eve and the apple

Did you see @Kudz’s clue for this one? It helped me to get it: ‘who was eve in relation to the Bible’?

the heart

The heart it attached to something wedged under the door (it’s quite hard to see on a small screen!) 

the travel books

I’ve actually forgotten what this one was 🙈

I can’t get the man in bright clothes looking a blue book!

On 12/23/2022 at 8:19 AM, Hayley said:

I can’t get the man in bright clothes looking a blue book!

49 minutes ago, Hayley said:

I have absolutely no idea - I can’t think of anyone who looks like that! Is it fiction or non-fiction? 

It’s fiction, the second book in a series and has a ‘celebrity’ author who does look like the man in the picture.