J.K. Rowling's Book Sells for Two Million

Michelle

Thanks for showing us, Michelle! My cousin will flip out when I send her the link.

I almost forgot about that book. I guess I'll have to read Deathly Hallows again...:D I wish there were more copies being published! How valuable, though!

I love leather-bound books. My mom bought my brother and me two very pretty journals for our simple English class writing assignments. I try to write and draw only the most beautiful things in there that I can. J.K. did a wondrous job in that book!

It looks lovely.

I bet she got so much enjoyment of creating those seven books, and I bet she's given the other six to people of whom she holds close to her heart.

Like Child.of.God, I also love leather-bound books. I'm pretty broke at the moment but the just other week I happened upon an incense-filled shop and found two just beautiful leather-bound blank books. After admiring them, smelling them, walking away from them then being drawn back to them, I decided that not taking them home with me would turn into regret.

I am so glad I bought them that day. My boyfriend and I set off travelling Asia, Europe, America and Canada in February and we both plan on documenting our travels. Now we've got these books to write our journals in, I think we'll be inspired to document our adventures in our most artistic ways and so I feel we'll learn a lot about ourselves as well as the world, all in a totally positive frame of mind. How enlightened and optimistic I feel after purchasing these two beautiful books!

Back to J K; I