Fantasy Dinner Party

Roland Butter

Albert Einstein...

Albert was SO CLOSE to being on my list, but I decided to balance the male/female ratio and invited Cleopatra instead - they were evens on choice and I was trying to decide which to invite.

Actually, can I come along as an extra person to everyone else's dinner parties? They all sound like wonderful mixes and would be very interesting. I would, or course, promise to polish my wit till it was sparkling!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, can I come along as an extra person to everyone else's dinner parties? They all sound like wonderful mixes and would be very interesting. I would, or course, promise to polish my wit till it was sparkling!

Yes, you can come to mine! I want as many witty as possible, so that we can all work together to confuse Mr. Bush. I can just see the confused and lost look on his face! :D

David Tennant was a bit of a surprise choice, DWMG. :eek: Anyway, you can't have him because he'll be at my dinner party! :lol:
now now ladies im sure there is plenty of doctor to go around :D.. he could probably travel between parties in his tardis and you wouldent know.

For me: Keanu Reeves (for wooing purposes), Russel Brand and Noel Fielding (to keep everyone entertained), and... hmm.. I suppose I should have another lady to balance it out, but this is a fantasy right? I wouldn't want competition (particularly with Keanu there)), so I'll go with Michael Palin to provide the after dinner speech :welcome:

• 9 months later...

Who would be your ultimate dinner party guests ? They can be dead or alive, just who would you have round for that perfect fantasy meal.

I'll get the ball rolling..........................................

1. Stephen Fry

2. Carl G Jung

3. Gandhi

4. The Dalai Lama

5. Charles Dickens

6. Jane Austen

7. Paul O'Grady

8. Jo Brand

9. Alexander Armstrong (Bloke from the Pimms advert)

10. Dara O' Briain

:blush:

Edited by Michelle
merged with an exisiting thread :)

My list would include

Stevie Wonder

Bill Clinton

Prince Charles

Charlie Chaplin

Richard Dawkins

Eckhart Tolle

Michael J Strazynski

JK Rowling

Mother Meera

Helen Keller

Oprah Winfrey

Mary Magdalene

Queen Elizabeth I

Marie Curie

Should be an interesting evening !

Edited by Talisman

Mine would be:

King Arthur (hmmm, did he really exist?)

Joseph Stalin (fascination on what drove him)

Mary Queen of Scots

Steve Sax (baseball player)

John Vanbiesbrouck (hockey player)

My other half

Ghandi

Tchaikovski

Don Cherry

John Irving

Jonathan Kellerman

Laura Secord

*edit to add* My biological Great-grandfather (he was shot in the head in WW1, but survived & made it back to Canada, but died a few years later). I didn't know, until after the man I believed was my Great-grandfather had passed away, that he had even exsisted & I cannot find out anything about him other than his name that he was apparently a British Merchant Sailor!

Edited by Ceinwenn