The Vampire's Kiss - Raven Hart

Michelle

The Savannah Vampires series continues as William goes to Europe to rescue a kidnapped voodoo princess. Hearing William is AWOL, a band of mangy, meth-cooking werewolves challenge Jack for dominance of Savannah's unhuman underworld.

Official Site

This is book three in The Savannah Vampires series, and it certainly doesn't fail to deliver!

This book sees William and Jack, the two main vampires, fighting their own separate battles, which gives Raven an opportunity to develop her other characters, and introduce yet more.

There is definitely a shift in this book, and it now feels part of a series. There is plenty to keep all interested, as we now have a range of shape shifters introduced, and a possible slayer.. who just happens to be Jack's love interest!

The series is out in a genre all of it's own.. it's not your traditional 'horror', nor is it a light vampire flick. There is some horror, and some sex, but also love, lust and humour.

I'm finding it hard to wait for the next one! :jump:

These books sound really good, I will need to invest. x

(As I am typing this, I am listening to 'Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But..' by arctic monkeys):jump:

Raven, your sig needs updating! :jump:

To me, book 2 was my favourite so far, but what I do like about this one, as I said, was that it's beginning to feel like a series. The main characters continue to develop, and it feels as if they will continue to do so, but there are also all the other characters and developments too.