Recommendation for psychological book

Hi, can you somebody recommend me some good psychological book, where is author focused more on what characters think and feel? Something like Atonement by McEwan, Sophie's choice but closest to what I am looking for was "The seven who were hanged" by Leonid Andrejev. 

Thanks for any suggestions :) 

Tomas

I haven't read any of the books you've referred to, but I'm thinking She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. Or The Pact by Jodi Picoult. The Secret History by Donna Tartt. I'm the King of the Castle by Susan Hill. This Boy's Life by Tobias Wolff. Beach by Alex Garland. Dinner by Herman Koch. 

If you're looking for thrillers or horror:

Misery by Stephen King

Green Mile by Stephen King

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you're after a crime series to really make you think as well as put you into the mind of the killer, I would highly reccomend James Patterson, either the Alex Cross series or his Women's Murder Club series are both perfect for this. There is also Rizzoli And Isles series by Tess Gerritson, very good for a twist and a slight scare. Makes you at people a little differently.

Cheers,

Shelfy

If you're after a crime series to really make you think as well as put you into the mind of the killer, I would highly reccomend James Patterson, either the Alex Cross series or his Women's Murder Club series are both perfect for this. There is also Rizzoli And Isles series by Tess Gerritson, very good for a twist and a slight scare. Makes you at people a little differently.

Cheers,

Shelfy

Makes you look* at people differently. Sorry, a mistype.

Cheers,

Shelfy