I don't remember a title...

I'm an Italian user and I apologize for any grammatical errors ...
I'm trying to time a novel (or story) of which I unfortunately few clues, I'm working at a university work and I need to find at least the title and then expand at a later date knowledge network.
The novel (I've read at least some three years ago) was about a girl lying in a wood / forest, illiterate and apparently in the wild, which has been able to develop their language only through speeches eavesdropper by hunters while it is lurking behind a bush, because hunters usually go often that area for their hunts.

Unfortunately I only have these clues ... If someone managed to reconnect the title of the novel, let me know here, I would do a huge favor. Also I do not have much time because the work has as deadline the start of classes, which are missing very few days.

Thanks for the attention. Please ... If anyone could pull off the title from the hat would be my savior!

Yes, I am sure that the protagonist was a girl ... The place setting was either a wood or a forest , because she was hiding in the bushes... Then the writer described the hunters who conversed with each other during their exit , and thanks to them that the girl was able to develop the mechanics of human speech . Unfortunately I do not remember absolutely nothing other...

I did a search and found a list of "feral children" in literature on Wikipedia.  Here's what I found:

Another Butterfly's Tale: The Quest for the World Breaker- a 2013 novel by David Graham Edwards

Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah

Wild Angel by Pat Murphy

Through Wolf's Eyes by Jane Lindskold

This was all I could come up with that featured a female.  I hope it helps.

Thank you all for the answers ...
nursenblack , I found many points in common with Wild Angel Pat Murphy , but not the element that I remember specifically . Unfortunately, being Italian may not have managed to track down one particular part , I admit that at this very moment I'm using google translator , but the only part that I tracked the hunters speak of a simple conversation that among other things , according to my ability to translation , the girl manages to translate immediately .
I will continue to research, in particular by pressing on this Wild Angel ...