Pink Books for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Athena

I'm unsure if this is a Dutch thing or not but I've seen people making photos of their pink books and putting those online (or making a video of them), because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I've seen this on several Dutch book blogs.

While I'm not normally that much into 'month of this' or 'week of that' as there are so many of them (and it gets tiring sometimes..), I have to admit I like seeing photos of books, so if anyone wants to post a photo of their pink books, I'd like to see it :).

I'm wondering if I should take a photo of my pink books, though it might take me a bit of time to find them all as I have a lot of books :blush2:. I suspect most will be in the chick-lit section, but still. Would anyone be interested in seeing a photo of my pink books? (feel free to say no)

EDIT: I won't be reading the pink books right now, since I'm reading other books. But I thought it might be nice to share some bookish photos.

Edited by Athena

I've been so busy today cataloguing my new books, I haven't yet made a pile of my pink ones. Hopefully by making this post and writing myself a note, I'll remember to do so because it'll be interesting (also, I love looking at photos of books and also making the photos.)

I don't own this book, but I'm currently reading it and it's pink :)

rainbow-rowell-attachments-new.png

That's quite pink!

My version has this cover:

10600010.jpg

It took me a bit of time, but here's a photo of my pink books (books that contained a lot of pink in the spine):

PinkBooksBreastCancerAwarenessMonth_0.25.jpg

Now I'll have to put them all back again :giggle2:. And no, I'm not doing this with more common book cover colours such as blue or black :lol:. It was fun though, the books do look so pretty together like that.