What's the worst personality traits?

emelee

What is the worst personality traits?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst personality traits?

• Falseness
    • Hatred
    • Unscupulousness
    • Condescentionism
    • Narrowmindedness
    • Xenophobia
    • Conceit
    • Egoism
    • Greed
    • Envy
  2. 2. What is the worst personality traits?

• Insecurity
    • Inconsistancy
    • Compulsiveness
    • Apathy
    • Inflexibility
    • Pride
    • Arrogance
    • Pessimism
    • Lack of empathy
    • Ignorance

They're all pretty nasty, but I picked my worst four

Ya I was just going to say, I would hate to have those types of people in my life!

I do have one person, that thinks they know everything.  It is extremely annoying.  I can't even make sun tea or clean a cookie sheet without him correcting me.  It's awful.

I'd hate to be in a group where all are guilty of a couple of these personality traits. 
But I do on the other hand think that a lot of people have to some degree some of these traits. No one is perfect afterall. 

I have to admit, I don't know the meaning of a few of the words :blush2:, so I haven't voted. Those that I do know the meaning of, most seem pretty bad.

Try google (*the word you don't understand* Dutch). Great way of learning more of a foreign language. 

I use bab.la for translating words. 

I'm sure your British boyfriend can explain them to you if you ask him :)

Edit: I take it that you don't own a Dutch-English-Dutch dictionary?

I don't but my parents do have some old ones, but I'm not sure where they are at the moment. Maybe my brother has them, he was the last one to use them for school several years ago.

I tried googling for example: unscrupulessness. This is what it came up with for one of the links:

Devoid of scruples; oblivious to or contemptuous of what is right or honorable.

That's too abstract for me :blush2:, I need something more 'concrete' to think on. I'm not good with abstract thinking (people with autism are pretty with something concrete).

I could ask my boyfriend though maybe.

I don't but my parents do have some old ones, but I'm not sure where they are at the moment. Maybe my brother has them, he was the last one to use them for school several years ago.I tried googling for example: unscrupulessness. This is what it came up with for one of the links:That's too abstract for me :blush2:, I need something more 'concrete' to think on. I'm not good with abstract thinking (people with autism are pretty with something concrete).I could ask my boyfriend though maybe.

An unscrupulous person is the type of person that would rob an old person of their life savings, without any guilty feelings. IOW, someone that commit a bad act and not think of, or care what misery that bad act caused the victim.

As far as I am concerned, lying is the basis of many bad personality traits, so, being a liar is definitely one of the worst traits a person can have. A habitual liar is capable of anything......cheating, stealing, you name it.

Edited by pontalba

An unscrupulous person is the type of person that would rob an old person of their life savings, without any guilty feelings. IOW, someone that commit a bad act and not think of, or care what misery that bad act caused the victim.

As far as I am concerned, lying is the basis of many bad personality traits, so, being a liar is definitely one of the worst traits a person can have. A habitual liar is capable of anything......cheating, stealing, you name it.

Are you against little white lies? I am pro little white lies. For instance, you're visiting people you are just getting to know and they have the worst taste and asks you what you think of their cooking/paintings/interior design...... Just LIE! It will hurt no one. 

My remarks/answer were in reference to "unscrupulous", using lyings primary meaning.

Are you against little white lies? I am pro little white lies. For instance, you're visiting people you are just getting to know and they have the worst taste and asks you what you think of their cooking/paintings/interior design...... Just LIE! It will hurt no one.

That sounds pretty bad! I really don't like lying and liars like that!