Your Book Activity - April 2014

Kylie

I started Shatter The Bones by Stuart Macbride today. A re-read as I want to read Close To The Bone, with a better knowledge of the characters.

It's flowing quite nicely and I'd forgotten the twist on the names.

Edited by dex

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read all of them. Wizard and Glass (book 4) is my favorite, and I think it went downhill from there. However I'm really enjoying my re-read of The Drawing of the Three - enjoying it a lot more than the first time I read it - so maybe I will enjoy the last few books of the series, this time around. :smile:

x

I hope you will :)!

The read-a-thon is one day from starting and I'm really excited to get reading. Must try not to read too much today or I might scare mojo away..

I finished The Return Of The Soldier last night, just managed to squeeze it in before the end of May.......... i do like starting the month with a new book :smile: My next read is going to be The Slap  Christos Tsiolkas , it's Radio 4's Bookclub choice this month & just happens to be a long term resident on my book mountain so seemed a good opportunity to dig it out :D

My next read is going to be The Slap  Christos Tsiolkas , it's Radio 4's Bookclub choice this month & just happens to be a long term resident on my book mountain so seemed a good opportunity to dig it out :D

I'll be interested in how you get on with this. There were parts of it that I absolutely hated and made me so angry. It's definitely a Marmite book. :smile:

Finished Naoko by Keigo Higashino, loved it, review over on my thread.

Starting A Very Long Engagement by Sebastien Japrisot for the May RC. :)

Finished Firestarter by Stephen King (again). Ive started a book called Red Planet Blues by Robert J Sawyer, i enjoyed a couple of his other books so this should be good.

I'll be interested in how you get on with this. There were parts of it that I absolutely hated and made me so angry. It's definitely a Marmite book. :smile:

Yup, what she said. ^^^^^^^^^^^  All true. :D

Well i haven't managed to read too much so far but i shall keep you both posted on how i get on with it  :D