Cartoons and animated characters

emelee

I'd have to have a think about it, there are so many great ones! I like the ones in your picture :). Disney and Pixar make some great characters as do other studios. Anime wise there are a lot of great ones too. There are too many I like!

What are some of your favorite cartoon and animated characters?

Mine are these:

th_888272731_cartooncharacters_122_1054l

how do you upload the images onto a message like that??

how do you upload the images onto a message like that??

First i googled the images I wanted, then used Gimp photo program to put in all pictures into only one. Then uploaded the picture to ImageVenue (image sharing site where you have an account), and after you upload there, you get 4 codes to choose among depending on where you want to post the image. Copy one of the links and paste it in here.

First i googled the images I wanted, then used Gimp photo program to put in all pictures into only one. Then uploaded the picture to ImageVenue (image sharing site where you have an account), and after you upload there, you get 4 codes to choose among depending on where you want to post the image. Copy one of the links and paste it in here.

thank you