• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are great arent they, unfortunately i dont own them they are just pics i find off sites. I like the vintage covers much better than the newer ones.

I would probably say i borrow books from the library more than buy them, but i do buy a lot of books to put away for times when theres not much i fancy in the library. I have a lot of books and im running out of space. Thats a good problem to have though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can i count the Dark Tower series as 1 book?? also Pet Sematary, The Stand, It, i could keep going really. What about yours??

Yes, I totally think Dark Tower should be one.  And I really need to read Pet Sematary. Gosh.  For me?  Thinnner.  Would be right up there.  Probably The Long Walk, Thinner and 11/22/63.  I'd love to do a Thinner ad The Long Walk re-read this year.  I also can't forget The Stand, of course.

Edited by Anna Begins

I'd like to see The Long Walk made into a movie. I forgot about 11/22/63, its one of my favourite books. And Thinner is the only King book i havent read yet (except for Mr Mercedes). It shouldnt be long before i get round to Thinner though.

And Thinner is the only King book i havent read yet (except for Mr Mercedes). It shouldnt be long before i get round to Thinner though.

You are in for a treat!!  By the way, I checked out the first episode of the first season from Under the Dome.  The first one was good- with some gore, which was nice for mainstream TV- I will try the second.  I wonder when it becomes cheesey.

Edited by Anna Begins

• 1 month later...